Ooni 3-Year Warranty
Every Ooni Pizza Oven comes with standard limited warranty of three (3) years (thirty-six (36) months) upon registration on the Ooni EU Product Registration Page.
In the unusual case that something does go wrong, we will always look to fix it! If that happens and you need to make a warranty claim for your Ooni product via the Ooni website or through emailing us, please see below the terms and conditions that apply.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Ooni product and does not extend to products that have been resold.
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase.
- The warranty is for residential or domestic use only .
- Any replacement parts issued by Ooni are covered by the time remaining on the original warranty.
- If you have altered the products in any manner, the warranty is void.
- Our customer support team will try and troubleshoot any issues you may have, to try and solve your problem as fast as possible.
- The warranty is subject to you using the oven in accordance with the instruction manual and essentials guide.
What is covered?
- Our promise to you is that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from any material defects in materials and workmanship.
- In broad terms, subject to the noted exceptions, this means that if the defect stops you from using the oven, we will fix it!
- Faulty component parts will be repaired or replaced
- If the fault is integral to the entire oven, we will replace the whole oven.
- We will ask you to return the existing oven in this case, so that we can diagnose the issue.
What's not covered?
- Reasonable wear & tear
- Discoloration or heat tarnishing
- Surface rust
- Water damage
- Excessive exposure to salt air conditions, sea spray and humidity (such as on a yacht, you lucky baller, you...)
- Severe weather conditions and natural disasters
- User error
- Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where such warping does not prevent use of the oven
- Use of the ovens with incorrect fuels
- Any improper use of the ovens
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If (and it's a big bad “IF” that we don’t think will happen!) you need to claim on the warranty, processing a claim is easy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with:
- Your proof of purchase
- Your Ooni pizza oven’s serial number (see Find my serial number!)
- Photographs of any faulty parts
You must provide all information (including photographs/videos where requested) as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly assess the products.
Once your claim has been approved by Ooni HQ, the Oven Depot team will facilitate the return/replacement.
- The customer should coordinate with the Oven Depot team to schedule the exchange
- The customer should send their item to the Oven Depot office (customer will shoulder the shipping fee)
- Once received, the Oven Depot team will ship out your order back to your address (pick-ups can be scheduled)
*The customer must shoulder the cost to deliver the damaged item to Oven Depot.
*Oven Depot will shoulder the cost to deliver the item back to the customer.
STATUTORY NOTICE & SOME OTHER LEGAL STUFF THAT WE APPARENTLY HAVE TO SAY!
- This warranty shall not affect your consumer or other statutory rights. Cause, y’know, it’s the law.
- In no event shall recovery under the warranty be for an amount greater than the original purchase price of the oven sold.
- Ooni continually strives for improvement, and therefore, may from time to time change the design of its products. This warranty does not cover Ooni being obligated to include such design changes into previously manufactured products. Any such changes, made at Ooni’s discretion, cannot be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
- The warranty is limited to the standard manufacturer warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- We Being Oven Depot or Filcon Ventures Inc. and Ooni) shall have no liability to you (whether the Ooni ovens are found to breach the applicable warranty or not) for the cost of removing the products returned to us under the above conditions or for re-installing after they have been returned.
- If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that the oven does not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the product and we determine that the product does not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective product.
- In certain circumstances, at our discretion, we may decide to refund the price of the oven based on the market value of the product at the time any refund was payable and would take into consideration any wear and tear as well as normal market depreciation.
- We reserve the right to require that faulty ovens be returned to us. In such circumstances we shall cover the cost of the return carriage by normal means within the geographic territories set out above, and a replacement oven will be delivered free of charge by us to you at the original delivery address.
- If, following inspection of the returned oven, we determine that, acting reasonably, there has been no breach in the warranty for the oven as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost, and require return to us of any replacement oven that has been provided to you.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THE APPLICABLE COMPONENT.
THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPLACEMENT. IN NO CASE SHALL OONI OR OVEN DEPOT (FILCON VENTURES, INC.) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.