- Choose a product, adjust quantity (if necessary) and add to cart.
- Once done adding the products, click the ‘shopping bag’ icon on the top-right of your screen to go to your shopping cart.
- Review the content of your shopping cart, then check out
- Provide contact, shipping & billing information
- Choose payment method and finalize payment
- For a successful transaction, you will receive the order confirmation through your email shortly.
AMEX, Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard
6. Do you accept installment payments?
We do not accept installment payments.
If you’re in Singapore, we can deliver it to you. Delivery prices are subject to your choice of standard delivery or express delivery. For Standard delivery, orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days. For Express delivery, orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days. These are subject to the cut-off at 2 pm on working days (Mon-Fri).
Upon receiving your order, we will send you a confirmation email with a tracking link.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You may view our return policy here
1. What makes your Ooni Ovens unique?
Ooni pizza ovens heat up in just 15 minutes to over 950˚F, which is the temperature you need to make the ultimate pizza - a crust crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. At those intense temperatures, you can cook incredible pizza at home in just 60 seconds.
2. What do the Ooni Ovens come with?
Our ovens come with a cordierite pizza baking stone, a 3-year product warranty when your Ooni is registered, and a user manual with tips and recipes.
3. What accessories do I need?
4. Koda 12 vs Koda 16
5. Karu 12 vs Karu 16
6. Koda models vs Karu models
7. How long does it take to heat up my oven?
8. How do I take care of my baking stone?
- Avoid putting cold food or dough on a hot stone
- Do not heat up a damp stone
- Do not heat your stone over 500°C
- Do not put your cold pizza stone into a hot oven
- Handle your pizza stone with care
- Never wash your baking stone or leave it in the water
- Let your stone cool down before taking it out of the oven
9. Can we use this oven indoors?
10. Do they come with a warranty?
All Ooni products come with a 1-year warranty as standard, and we’ll extend that to a 3-year warranty on Ooni pizza ovens when you register your pizza oven with us within 60 days of receipt. Don't forget to register your product under Singapore!
Register your Ooni product here:
More details on the warranty can be found on:
11. Which should I get for commercial use?
A number of small pizzerias in the Philippines are very happy with their own Ooni Pizza Ovens. For more information, you may contact us at email@example.com.
12. What is the difference between your pizza peels?
13. Where can I get gas hose and regulator?
Our ovens do not come with the hose and regulator, however, these are available at your nearest hardware stores or home depots! :) We do not have a brand preference, as long as it is compatible with your LPG tank.
More details and specifications:
Koda 16: http://files.ooni.com/product-resources/ooni-koda-16-dimensions.pdf